The Bowflex Revolution FT home gym is a smooth, versatile, and compact piece of kit within the Bowflex arsenal. The Revolution is distinguished by the corporate’s SpiraFlex resistance technology, which gives a polished, consistent resistance through all of the range of motion–a principal ingredient in developing lean, strong muscles. The flexibility of those lightweight interlocking plates means that you can quickly and easily adjust the resistance on the Revolution from 10 to 200 pounds for upper body workouts (which will also be upgraded to 280 pounds). The machine duplicates virtually each and every exercise out of your local gym, with Freedom Arms that fluctuate 170 degrees to work muscles from quite a lot of angles.
The machine also features a leg press plate on your lower body, at the side of a five-position foot harness. All told, the Revolution supports more than 90 exercises, including a comprehensive core and abs workout. Other main points come with comfortable hand grips and a DVD workout video. The Revolution measures 65 by 38 by 73 inches (L x W x H) and offers a weight capacity of 300 pounds.
- Features Spiraflex resistance technology
- Includes 200 pounds of resistance, will also be upgraded to 280 pounds
- Resistance curve provides a smooth or even feel
- Independent moving arms provide a couple of angles
- Five-position foot harness
- Easy to transport from one exercise to the following
- Each side works independently so two users can use the Revolution on the same time
- The resistance will follow the user’s path of motion with its cable pulley system
- Will accommodate any fitness level; can be utilized in five-pound increments as much as 300 pounds
- Synthetic cables be offering a 46-inch cable go back and forth
- Workout Area: 84 x 64 inches
- Assembled Weight: 235 pounds
- Assembled Dimensions: 65 by 38 by 73 inches (L x W x H)
SpiraFlex resistance technology provides a polished, consistent resistance through all of the range of motion.
What’s within the Box?
Revolution FT home gym, squat harness, multi-point foot harness, instructional DVD
Ten-year warranty on all parts
The Revolution FT offers a resistance range of 10 to 200 pounds.
Smooth, versatile home gym that employs Bowflex’s SpiraFlex resistance technology
200 pounds of usual resistance for upper body workouts (upgradeable to 2800 pounds)
Freedom Arms adjust 170 degrees to work muscles from quite a lot of angles; preacher curl attachment
Offers more than 90 exercises with 400 variations
three hundred-pound weight capacity; measures 63 x 71 x 108 inches (W x H x D); 10-year warranty