Cybex 770At Arc Trainer
That is what makes the Arc an Arc. The original Reverse Arc motion, a patented complicated stride technology, never puts the users toe at the back of the knee (when the toe moves at the back of the knee considerably more stress is applied to the knee joint). The Reverse Arc Motion moves legs in a biomechanically proper pathway – reducing stress on the knee even as providing an entire vary of motion for each the knee and hip.
– 21 Incline Levels
– 24″ Stride Period
– Drive Sort: Two-Degree
– Dimensions: (LxWxH) 76 x 37 x 62.5 in
-Machine Weight: 400lbs
– Most User Weight: 400 lbs (181kg)
– Show: 4.3″ Touchscreen for Workout and entertainment setup and keep watch over
– split stage Show with mag rack. Water bottle holder, twin utility tray, and twin speed fan.
– Center Charge Monitoring: Contact and wireless.
– Ipod/Iphone connectivity
Teach for Power, Strength and Weight Loss on one machine.
That includes Cybex Muscle Map visual motivator
Burn more calories Analysis presentations that the Arc Trainer burns more calories than every other cross trainer or elliptical cross trainer tested.
400 lbs Most User Weight
Home Use Guaranty: 10-year Guaranty on frame, 1 year on labor, 3 years on portions