The 11R is the primary ElliptiGO elliptical bicycle designed specifically for long-distance staying power events over hilly terrain.
With carbon-fiber drive arms and a Shimano 11-speed hub, the 11R is the lightest and such a lot capable elliptical bicycle at the road. In comparison to the ElliptiGO 8C, the 11R gives riders some other low gear to tackle the steepest of climbs and two more high gears to facilitate applying power all through high-speed descents. A favorite of elite athletes in addition to recreational riders in search of without equal in high-performance machines, the 11R is a smooth, fun ride that allows you to tackle any challenge you’ll dream up.
– Wheelbase: 54″ (137cm)
– Total Length: 75″ (190.5 cm)
– Weight: 39.4 lbs (17.9 kg)
– Gears/Speeds: 11
– Hub: Shimano 11-speed internally geared hub
– Hiking Activity: Climb steep hills as much as 20-30% grade
– Sprinting Speed (flat terrain): 23+ mph (37+ kph)
– Indoor / out of doors flexibility: Gets you out of doors or easily sets up on a trainer inside (stationary trainer sold one after the other)
“The ElliptiGO 11R is a high-performance, fun racing machine that I will take up any incline I feel like tackling that day. Injuries forced me to retire from professional running, but nothing holds me back in this device – it is the whole lot I may ask for. – Adam Goucher, 2000 Olympian in 5,000m
Most sensible of the road model is the arena’s such a lot advanced and capable elliptical bicycle
Designed for serious enthusiasts who demand performance
Ultimate portability way to foldable steering column.
Fun, comfortable, and easy to ride even as delivering an out of this world workout