The physiostep rxt – recumbent Elliptical cross Trainer provides a stress – free, effective and low – affect total body workout at the same time as allowing you to be in a comfortable recumbent sitting position. The physiostep rxt has an innovative Elliptical stride that may be incredibly smooth and easy for your joints. The Ergo – grip handles and legs are dependent so you’ll power yourself at the same time as working your arms, legs and core muscle groups. The physiostep rxt features fully adjustable arms, seat, and seat back with a low clearance walk – through design to deal with a variety of users. The physiostep rxt is self – powered so it does no longer wish to be plugged in. The oversized large LCD display provides all of your workout information in a clear and easy to read format. The physiostep rxt is designed to learn a variety of users from the physically fit to the physically challenged. Built with high – quality commercial components and to be had at an inexpensive price.
Offering a stress-free, effective and low-affect total body workout, the HCI Fitness PhysioStep combines a relaxing recumbent sitting position with the natural motion of an elliptical, to create a actually unique fitness revel in. It is designed to learn a variety of users and age groups, from physically fit to physically challenged, without compromising the functionality or purpose of each and every users workout goals. It permits you to choose between three styles of exercise; a combined total body workout, a dedicated lower body workout or a “UBE” upper body workout the usage of the multi-grip and axis hand rails.
- Ergonomically Designed Comfort Seat: With micro-adjustment sliding positioning system and oversize adjustment lever. Non-slip surface provides ultimate stability all through the workout and contoured back rest gives users lumbar reinforce.
- Over-Size Easy to Read Backlit LCD Display: The high-resolution LCD Monitor provides a collection of 18 exercise programs with instant feedback of heart rate, calories, mets, watts, elapsed time, distance and total strides.
- Convenient Contact Heart Rate: Large easy-to grip contact heart rate sensors and likewise features a wireless heart rate Receiver that may be Polar compatible.
- Non-Slip Large Footplates: The sure-grip surface on these large footpads ensures that users will drift with ease. Optional velcro straps to safe foot positioning included.
- Micro-fit Adjustments: Users can easily adjust the seat and arm positioning the usage of the short-adjust system. These adjustments allow the PhysioStep to work comfortably for all kinds of users.
- Resistance System: Commercial Computer-Controlled ECB
- Resistance Levels: 16
- Seated Elliptical Stride Length: 12 inches
- Arm System: Multi Position Synchronized Motion
- Seat Rail: Extruded Aluminum; Indexed Adjustment
- Pedals: Oversized Pedal Platforms with sure-grip diamond plate texture
- Power: Self Powered
- Storage: Water Bottle Holder
- Dimensions: 48 x 32 x 44 inches (LxWxH)
- Weight: 209 pounds
- Max User Weight: 350 pounds
Lifetime at the frame; 3 years on mechanical and electronic parts, 1 year for labor
Provides a stress-free, effective and low-affect total body workout at the same time as allowing you to be in a comfortable recumbent sitting position
The oversized large LCD display provides all of your workout information in a clear and easy to read format
The ergo-grip handles and legs are dependent so you’ll power yourself at the same time as working your arms, legs and core muscle groups
Features fully Adjustable arms, seat, and seat back with a low clearance Walk- through design to deal with a variety of users
Self-powered so it does no longer wish to be plugged in