Rep AB-3100 Flat/Incline Adjustable Bench
The Rep AB-3100 Adjustable Bench is designed to mix the usefulness and safety of a 1,000 lb rated bench, with probably the most inexpensive worth conceivable. This heavy-duty FI adjustable bench additionally has a tube toughen within the flat position for much more peace of mind because the weights get heavy. The AB-3100 uses the similar padding fabrics as our in style AB-3000 FID Bench, so you’ll rest confident that the pad shall be at ease yet firm enough to toughen heavy weight, at the same time as the vinyl duvet is sturdy, slip-resistant, and simple to stay blank.
- 50″ (total pad duration) x 11.75″ (pad) x 17″ (best of pad in flat position) (LxWxH)
- Variable thickness heaby-duty frame from 14 to 4 gauge steel
- 1,000 lb capacity
- 6 back pad changes, from flat to 85 degrees incline
- 3 seat pad changes, from flat to incline.
- Minimal pad gap.
- Matte black powder coating.
- Simple 20 minute assembly with a socket wrench (now not equipped).
Flat/Incline Adjustable Bench. Variable thickness, 14 to 4 gauge heavy-duty frame. Rated for 1,000 lbs.
50×11.75×17 inches, 75 lbs – 50″ is total pad duration, 17″ is best of pad in flat position.
6 back pad changes, from flat to 85 degree incline. 3 seat pad changes, from flat to incline.
Matte black powder coating, maintain and wheels for simple transport.