The gym size E35 features a fluid natural motion provided by a whisper quiet drive system that functions in both forward and reverse motion. The combo of a 25 lb flywheel and high gear ration means an especially smooth feel with 20 levels of resistance that allows you to provide a challenging workout. The moving handlebars are adjustable for comfort and the stationary care for bars have pulse sensors for monitoring your heart rate. Oversize foot pedals that Sole engineers have designed with a 2 degree inward cant scale back ankle and knee stress. The footbeds also articulate for optimal user comfort and function. The straightforward to make use of console features an LCD display, cooling fans and inbuilt speakers for any MP3 player, iPod, and so forth. for simple listening.
The SOLE E35 elliptical machine provides a challenging cardio workout, supported by a blue, backlit LDC display that is helping you track crucial training data. The console features a built-in cooling fan, water bottle holder, and speakers that help you plug in an MP3 player and pay attention for your favorite playlist whilst you figure out.
- Quiet drive system: Fluid, natural motion functions in both forward and reverse. The combo of a heavy, 29-pound flywheel and high gear ratio equates to an especially smooth feel.
- Power incline: Additional resistance and variable positions mean a diverse, challenging cardio workout with the touch of a button. The ramp angle is fully adjustable from 0 to 30 degrees, allowing you to focus on and in my view work all major lower body muscle groups.
- Advanced sensor systems: Stationary care for bars with built-in pulse sensors for monitoring your heart rate and a heart rate chest strap are great for ongoing pulse monitoring, and heart rate interactive programs.
- Oversize foot pedals: Pedals were designed in collaboration with a leading physical therapist, and SOLE SOLE engineers have created a two-degree inward slope to the foot pedals, reducing ankle and knee stress commonplace in many elliptical machines. The foot beds also are adjustable for custom designed comfort.
- Four rear wheels on heavy-duty rails: The design ensures a smoother, more stable feel, and scale back side-to-side foot pedal motion.
- Measures 27 by 58 by 83 inches (W x H x D)
- 215-pound weight
- 375-pound weight limit
Controls & Features
- Adjustable pedals and console
- Power adjustable stride and incline
- 20-to-22-inch maximum stride length
- Six usual programs
- Two custom programs
- Two heart rate programs
- Pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring
- Includes heart rate chest strap
- LCD console with 7.5-inch display
- Front drive system
- Built-in fan
- 15-inch pedals
- Includes sound system and water bottle holder
This piece of SOLE equipment includes the next manufacturer’s warranties against defects in materials and workmanship:
- Frame: Lifetime
- Electronics and parts: Five years
- Labor: Two years
Elliptical machine provides challenging cardio workout, supported by blue, backlit LDC display that is helping you track crucial training data
Adjustable pedals and console and tool adjustable stride and incline; 20-to-22-inch maximum stride length; six usual programs, two custom programs, and two heart rate programs
Pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring; LCD console with 7.5-inch display; front drive system with bBuilt-in fan and 15-inch pedals; includes sound system and water bottle holder
Measures 27 by 58 by 83 inches (W x H x D), with 230-pound weight and 375-pound weight limit
Includes the next manufacturer’s warranties against defects in materials and workmanship: lifetime on frame; five years on electronics and parts; and two years on labor.Kindly refer the user manual connected below for troubleshooting steps and directions.